Nigeria National Elections 2023
Nigeria National Elections 2023, explore live update on what’s happening in Nigeria, as Nigerians decide their future, and leadership. The results shown here are from the INEC National Collation Center Updates in FCT Abuja, Nigeria.
Here are the most associated hashtags and keywords for the whole process of Nigeria Elections 2023
AriseTV #ElectionResult #electionresults2023 #Hoodlums #INECFailedNigerians #INECIsCorrupt #Lagosians #NigeriaDecides #NigeriaElections2023 #NigerianElections2023 #NigeriaResults2023 #ObidientMovement #ObiWon #PeterObi #PeterObiForPresident2023 #PeterObiMyPresident #POTownsquare #Rigged #TinubuCannotWin Arise News BVAS Dino GRV for Governor HE Peter Obi Igbos INEC Chairman INECElectionResult INECiscompromised Lagos My President My Presido National Collation Centre NigeriaResults2023 Our President Peter Obi 2023 Vote GRV World Press Conference
Total Vote Counts
Number of States Won by Major Parties
Number of States Won by Political Parties in Geopolitical Zones
States Won by Political Party
Data Table Results
Critical Challenges Faced in Nigeria Elections 2023
The 2023 Presidential election was not appropriately conducted with INEC not keeping to it’s earlier stated procedures for the conducting the Nigerian elections 2023. Some may say INEC Chairman is compromised, maybe he has taken a bribe or he is just emotionally attach to the APC political party.
As observed from data on the internet, especially Twitter and International election observers resource materials, some of the challenges experienced include;
- INEC Server was inaccessible for direct upload of results from polling units for observers and electorates to monitor the result in real-time, like in every other advanced country.
- Voters suppression at polling units, especially on the opposition parties of APC. There were even tribal suppression, especially of the Igbos tribe in Nigeria
- Rigging of elections results were done by changing ballot counted figures that were originally written on the EC8 forms to totally different result counts.
- Ballot boxes and polling unit destruction by thugs, in an organized and target manner as directed by their political criminal barons.
- The police and army either stood aside or protected thugs while the carried orders of ballot box destruction, seizure and burning of ballot papers.
All the Nigerian poor masses needed was a free and fair elections, as promised by the INEC Chairman, but he and his colleagues failed. They failed Nigerians and selected a Presidential candidate who was not accepted by the masses, and who was no capable of winning in a free and fair elections.
Injustice and unfairness breeds bad governments and chaos, the people of Nigeria worry that a civil protest or civil war may ensue in time to come, as injustice continues in the Nation. The opposing parties have decided to go to court, but the people doubt if there is any justice in Nigerian courts.
- Explore search interest for Nigeria by time, location and popularity on Google Trends – Worldwide
- Explore search interest for Nigeria by time, location and popularity on Google Trends – Nigeria
- Trends in Nigeria – Google, Twitter and More Discoveries
- Live Updates: Final Results of 2023 Presidential Election (as Declared By INEC)
- Nigeria Election Results – INEC – IRev
- Who’s leading the Nigeria election? All to know about the results
- 2023 Presidential Election Results – Stears