Investment Opportunities in Nigeria for Short term ROI
Find useful information on the currently available investment opportunities in Nigeria. Investment is a great way of multiplying your income streams, it’s also a great way to buy your freedom from the 9 – 5 lifestyle of most employees, giving you the opportunity to pursue your passion and personal dreams or goals.
Investing in Nigeria is quite tricky and risky due to the current infrastructure gaps and limited access to cheap credit.
Why you should consider investment opportunities if you want to become wealthy and stay wealthy? let us consider the teachings of Robert Kiyosaki in his book “The Cashflow Quadrant – Why the Rich Get Richer”. The cash flow quadrant, explains the four(4) sectors of income generation, there are being and Employees(E), Self Employed(S), Business Owner (B), Investor (I).
The cash flow quadrant has 4 elements of income generation
- E – Employee ( You have a job. Active role)
- S – Self Employed (You own the job and work in the job, Active role), Small business owners or self-employed (Doctors, and lawyers)
- B – Business Owner (You create business systems and have employees, you earn more on their time. Passive role), Big businesses (500 and more employees). Businesses that are selling products and predefined services.
- I – Investor (M
oneyworks for you. Passive role ), People like Warren Buffett
Active Income Role – You are trading time for money. In order to make money you must perform something.
Passive Income Role – You do not have to be present to generate income. Things like real estate, stocks, bonds are sources of passive income. You are literally making money while sleeping.
Investment Sectors in Nigeria for Passive Income Generation
Note that before you start delving into investment in Nigeria you need to determine if you are
- Investing in a sustainable business system (business owner) or an individual business (self-employed). Each of these options has its risks and returns.
- Investing to drive a business that is gone beyond the pilot stage of testing, meaning that the business has a defined product, target market, marketing strategy, and risk mitigation (insurance) plan.
List of Investment Businesses in Nigeria
Letting your money work for you while waiting for your ROI maturity requires little or no skills.
Trading Investment Opportunities for Gig Investors
Investments that require you to work, by putting in time and money for your ROI requires training and skills. Some examples include trading on FX, Cryptocurrencies, Digital Assets, Stocks, and other commodities on a daily or monthly time interval.
Summarily: Some of the other trading and investment opportunities that exist in Nigeria includes; Gold, Real estate, Agriculture, Livestock farming, Pure water production, Oil and Gas Business, Haulage Services / Logistics, Internet Marketing, Fashion Design, Media and Events, Mini-importation, Hedge Funds, Insurance, General Buying and Selling, Agent Services, Bulk Distributorship, Mini Importation.
Nigeria. Past 90 days. Web Search for “Investment” and “Trading”
- Where to Invest Money in Nigeria in 2019
- The Cashflow Quadrant – Why the Rich Get Richer
- Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment